Friday, February 25, 2011

"Haha ha ha jaja fuck u crack me up!! Miss u too lady. U get a root yet?? X" sent from Elaus 11/02/11 12:18am

There's something about Australia that's pretty "strong and free". That "land down under song" certainly had some parts right. It's common knowledge, for instance, on a sunday who everyone in my group had hooked up with that weekend. Who they were interested in, who they were using and what they had said/done to/with each person. It was fun. Really fun. Dish sessions between the boys and a select few non-judgemental girls occured whilst people who had hooked up (or their bff's) were sitting around enjoying the beginning to a good ol sunday sesh.

So now my dish sessions and my "I'm gonna go for that guy and..." comments occur via electronic means. I don't know how what I write in -10 in a beach shack in a small town reaches my friend basking in the sun of ANOTHER +35 day in Perth...but damn am I thankful for it. And thankful for the fact that these people might laugh with me (or at  me), they may make bets on who I'll take home, but they never judge me.

And that sums it up. My sister is making fun of me on facebook for drunken comments and the internet is a fishbowl so it's time to disconnect!

-heidisaul

No comments:

Post a Comment