Monday, January 10, 2011

"Showgirlz 2011...better clear your Mon sched" Sent 16:57 03/01/11 from KK

So, another year, another country and tonight is the first night of Burlesque dancing in my latest town. My latest town being a small community where I'm trying to get a teaching job. Maybe a risky venture when some of the potential parents of my potential students could potentially be taking this class, but I've never let a little danger like that get in the way of a good night of dancing scandalously.

Considering the fact that I've been searching for jobs all over this vast country with both stripping agencies and departments of education I'd say a little dance class is actually pretty low on my list of worries. In fact the conversation with my sister over a coffee and a dog walk today, before she headed back home, consisted of conversations on whether I should move to Fort Mac and work as a stripper, fly to Korea to become a teacher or go back to Aus and do my Masters. I'm wanting to focus on "The Importance of Environmental Education in the Elementary Classroom".

If those damn school boards would just give me work Iwouldn't have to keep taking off my clothes for money. Well some of my clothes. I'm actually not a stripper at all. Just a simple honest lingerie waitress. And not a "lingerie waitress" (*wink* *wink*) either. I never hustled and never will. I don't do what the other girls do and bring erotica posters of myself to work to give out for cash or pretend to be interested in someone's story to get their money, or tell my fantasies to some creepy dude while doing coin tricks off my nipples. The only flashing I've ever done is of a very innocent and highschool nature and my career of it ended as soon as it started, when the intended recipients missed it and their dad accidentally saw it instead. I just serve beer in my underwear. A good honest living.

Anyways apparently it's about time to go shake it and I'm going to do some warming up before I head off in the freezing cold.

Cheers,
HeidiSaul

No comments:

Post a Comment